Released support for HTC phones based on MSM8x55 CPU, which are enumerated on USB port as “QHUSB_DLOAD” device. Now it’s possible to repair these phones without soldering any wires. Even without opening !
Following models are supported at the moment:
- HTC Desire HD (HTC Ace)
- HTC Desire S (HTC Saga)
- HTC Desire Z (HTC Vision)
- HTC Flyer 3G
- HTC Flyer WiFi
- HTC Evo View 4G
It is possible to force QHUSB_DLOAD mode by disabling Vdd line on eMMC chip. Check Desire S TP info for example. This means, You can work with any MSM8255/MSM8655 based HTC phone, as long as You force it into QHUSB_DLOAD mode.
Follow this procedure if You want to use these updates:
- Connect Your phone to USB port and install QHUSB_DLOAD device driver (C:\Program Files (x86)\RIFF Box JTAG Manager\Drivers\32Bit\QDLOADER)
- Launch JTAG Manager, select appropriate Model DLL and click desired button
- Install “RIFF Box DCCLoader USB Interface” port driver (C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Drivers_64Bit_WorkedForMe\ Drivers\64Bit\DCCLDR)
- If required, repeat the procedure (sometimes required if device is connected for first time)
We will release USB support for rest of the models on these CPU-s in following days.
To download and install new updates – simply click “Check for Updates” button on Box Service TAB.